Here is our neighbor mowing his lawn. That big bush is on the property line. It is also where one of the underground behives is located.
Jared and E playing a game of baseball.

I thought this picture was so cute. She did not want me to take her picture.

H's birthday cake. Next time I think I would make the base frosting yellow instead of white.

Opening presents.

Great Grandma Kidman and Grandma and Grandpa Sherwood participating in the birthday festivities via skype.
I thought this picture was so cute. She did not want me to take her picture.
H's birthday cake. Next time I think I would make the base frosting yellow instead of white.
Opening presents.
Great Grandma Kidman and Grandma and Grandpa Sherwood participating in the birthday festivities via skype.
H with her birthday loot. Some clothes and movies, a stroller and the very coveted princess phone.

Busy talking on cell phone. Please do not disturb.

H had a great birthday. It was fun having Grandma and Grandpa Sherwood and Great Grandma Kidman participate over the computer. We are so glad that we have that available to us so that the kids don't forget them. We are just waiting now for Grandma and Grandpa Jenson to get set up on skype so that the kids can chat with them, too.
Busy talking on cell phone. Please do not disturb.
H had a great birthday. It was fun having Grandma and Grandpa Sherwood and Great Grandma Kidman participate over the computer. We are so glad that we have that available to us so that the kids don't forget them. We are just waiting now for Grandma and Grandpa Jenson to get set up on skype so that the kids can chat with them, too.
We miss everyone, and if anyone is set up on skype we would love to chat with you too.







2 comments:
I have never tried Skype.
Holly's birthdya looks fun, what a cutie!
who knew that moving for grad school would in turn obligate you to buy a tractor. who knew.
Post a Comment