After 4 days on the road as we moved from Utah to Indiana, and then another week before we got internet at our new place, it is nice to get connected to the world again.
So here we are in West Lafayette, Indiana. It is so beautiful here. We only live about five miles from campus, and yet we are surrounded by trees, corn fields and soy bean fields. We love our little home, love that it has a 2 car garage, and LOVE that we have about 2 acres of grass in our backyard that the kiddos can go out and play in, and the hundreds of fireflies that we can see out there at night. I will post pictures soon, as soon as I find what box the camera is in. If anyone wants to come visit, we have a room for you ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
How aewsome! We would love to come visit you, but I don't think I could survive 4 days in the car with my kids right now. = )
Maybe next summer I'll plan a raod trip.
Congratulations!! it's so fun to get settled in to a new home! :)
That's right..it just dawned on me--again--that you are out this way!! Hooray! Baby's still in (but you saw that on my blog)...we'll let you know as things go on, but the baby will be born by the end of next week for sure :) I'm SOO glad you found such a GREAT place!
We're glad you got to Indiana safely (4 days in the car yuck!). Your house sounds awesome!! Maybe we could come out there next summer or something.
i wanna see more pictures of baby!! :)
Post a Comment