Here are the last few pictures I have taken. They were on the 4th of July. (I need to get my camera out again.)
At the 4th of July breakfast at Jared's sister's ward
Jared, E and I went to pick some cherries at a neighbor of Jared's parents. Here Jared and E are walking to the orchard.

Jared and E picking cherries. E had a great time.

E picking cherries.

E sat on Jared's shoulders to get the cherries.

E and Maryle with two buckets full of cherries (and a few apples that E found on the ground and insisted that we take).

E and Jared with all the cherries.

Watching the fireworks in the backyard of Jared's parents. E doesn't like the loud sounds comming from the fireworks. H loves to put her hand on Baby N's head while she sucks her thumb.
Jared and E picking cherries. E had a great time.
E picking cherries.
E sat on Jared's shoulders to get the cherries.
E and Maryle with two buckets full of cherries (and a few apples that E found on the ground and insisted that we take).
E and Jared with all the cherries.
Watching the fireworks in the backyard of Jared's parents. E doesn't like the loud sounds comming from the fireworks. H loves to put her hand on Baby N's head while she sucks her thumb.
I didn't take this picture. My sister-in-law, Rachael, took it. She did a great job considering E and H did NOT want to take the picture, and put up a good fight about it.
Thanks Rachael!








4 comments:
FANTASTIC PICS! I really think that family pic turned out beautiful; and the cherry pics are REALLY cool! Who knew cherries grew on trees? I suppose we all did, but it was cool for me to see it none the less.
And yes, I'm checking your blog only 30 minutes before I go to the hospital to have our baby ;) Hey, I don't want to miss anything! See what you mean to me!
Wow, Kerri! I feel so honored.
what a cute family!!! :)
Great pictures! What fun!
Post a Comment