Yikes!!!!!!!!! Laughing out loud, really., especially considering WHO he's talking to! You look great, always!
I think he was trying to compliment me. We are always telling him how big he is growing.
Yeah, I told Moira the baby is growing in my tummy and she said, "Your tummy is getting BIIIG!" Thanks, I think. = )
Made me laugh!
Wow, this is the week for 4 year old's "fat" comments. M just the other day said to me, "Mom! Look at that FAT woman!" I quietly explained to her that the woman was not fat, but pregnant. "Ok, Look at that FAT, pregnant woman!"You just can't win, can you?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yikes!!!!!!!!! Laughing out loud, really., especially considering WHO he's talking to! You look great, always!
I think he was trying to compliment me. We are always telling him how big he is growing.
Yeah, I told Moira the baby is growing in my tummy and she said, "Your tummy is getting BIIIG!" Thanks, I think. = )
Made me laugh!
Wow, this is the week for 4 year old's "fat" comments. M just the other day said to me, "Mom! Look at that FAT woman!"
I quietly explained to her that the woman was not fat, but pregnant.
"Ok, Look at that FAT, pregnant woman!"
You just can't win, can you?
Post a Comment