I can't believe how fast time flies. In May, Jared finished his first year of the MBA. Only one more to go!!! I can't believe it is half way over. Then yesterday, Jared finished his 6th week of a 12 week internship with General Motors. Once again, I can't believe it is half way over.
Yes, since I last posted, we moved to the Detroit area. Jared is doing an internship in finance with GM, and is loving it. We love the area, and we have made some fabulous friends that I am not looking forward to leaving in 6 weeks. I hope that this internship turns into a full time offer so that we can come back next May. I guess we'll see what the Lord has planned for us here soon.
So much has happened that I haven't posted about that I need to, like Baby N's 1st birthday. I'll do that soon, I promise, with pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
WOW! I LOVE hearing how well things are for you! I was so surprised a few weeks ago when Heidi told me you were already in Detroit. I am so happy to hear that you've found great friends! I hope you get to stay!!!
Time flies!
Post a Comment