Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Catch Up Blog 5 (New Car)

On December 20th, we got an early Christmas Present. Jared had been watching the used car websites for some time now for a minivan, since we are outgrowing the Camry. Well, he found a great deal that he just couldn't refuse. It is a white 2004 Toyota Sienna, with 35,000 miles on it. So we are now officially minivan owners, and loving it. It is so roomy, and drives great. Even E loves it. He likes to go in his "new van car" as he calls it.
(again, no pictures, sorry)

6 comments:

Rach said...

Welcome to the minivan club. We didn't want to get one for the longest time, but we love ours. Welcome back to the blogging world. Oh and congratulations on the boy. His due date is J's birthday.

Rach said...

Sorry one more thing. I LOVE that picture you have on your header =).

Anonymous said...

We have a sienna. I love it I want nothing else.

Maryle said...

Thanks Rachael. This really great photographer we know took it for FREE!!! She needs to work on her business skills ;)

orangemily said...

I like your van, it looks nice!
I agree great picture!

brockbank said...

Hey! It's Becca Mattei from fairport. Do you remember me? Wow it's been a long time. I found you on Karen's blog and I've added you to mine. I hope that's okay! Our blog is
www.b-rockfamily.blogspot.com if you're interested. You look great! I love your hair short and your kids are so adorable! I look forward to keeping in touch!!