After Chicago we went to Columbus, OH for the wedding of Jared's brother, Mike.

The Happy Couple

H wasn't thrilled about the high heels. I don't blame her.

E hanging out with Great Grandma Dayton.

H dancing with Daddy

E having a good time.

Mommy and E.

E stealing the cake.

E dancing with Aunt Becca.

E decorating the car.
We had a great time at the wedding. It was fun to see family there, especially Jared's sister who lives in Columbus. We don't get to see her often, and it was fun to see where she lives.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! I am so glad you are blogging again.
Miss ya.
Man, what a fun time!
I would LOVE to take pictures of you guys. There is a really cool place right by the Motion Picture Studio (behind the shopping center that Chipotle is in). It has some really cool trees, a stream, and a great bridge to get pictures on.
Post a Comment