After Carthage we went to visit our friends Steve and Kerri Madura and family in Chicago. We had such a great time. We had dinner with them and our friends Daniel and Heidi Harmon who also live in the area. Then we stayed up late talking about the good ol' days of secruity sales and cruise ship karaoke. We also watched some olympic events. The kids had a good time playing together. They started their own rockband. H even joined the fun. The oldest Madura took the cymbals while E played drums and H rocked the tambourine. I'll let you know when we release their first hit single.
Thanks Steve and Kerri for the good times and letting us crash with you!










3 comments:
I bet those kids were way better with their Rock Band then we were with ours!!!
Oh WAY FUN! You guys better come back any time! It was soo fun! Good friends like you are a treasure, and it's fun to be a part of Jared's dream coming true...friends that stay friends through the years and go the cabin together and kids grow up together. It's gonna happen...you can count on that!
Man, I hope one day I get to visit Nauvoo and Carthage.
I love the rock band!
Post a Comment