So, I really don't have a good excuse for not blogging for these past few months, except that I am extremely lazy. During that time, I took many pictures, and I figure the best way so show them is through a slide show. I'll divide the pictures into categories, and use one category per slide show. I hope you enjoy.
This slide show is from our visit to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. We went with Jared's sisters; Heather and Camille, and their families. Jared's sister Becca was there too. We had a lot of fun, and the kids especially enjoyed the erosion table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Moira loved the Dinosaur museum! I loved that it only cost $2 and she had a blast! = )
It makes me wish I had sisters when I see all the fun things you guys do together!
Glad you are back. I love to see all the things you are up to. Come visit me in Santiago! I miss you.
Tiffany
Post a Comment