Friday, August 20, 2010

The Hair Cut

I have been dreading cutting Baby N's hair, because he has such beautiful curly hair, and because I know that when I cut it he will no longer look like a baby anymore. Well last week, when Jared came to me and told me that someone thought Baby N was a girl, I knew it was time.
Here are a few before pics.
Look at those curls!!!
Here's during.
Here's the final cut.
He looks so different now, I'm still trying to get used to it.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

actually, I think it suits him well :) Quite cute! Although, yes, it is such a change!

Camille said...

WOW...you did it! He looks just like Jared to me in that last picture. What a change!

orangemily said...

He looks so cute and a little older too!

Sarah @ The Pumpkin Patch said...

He definitely looks like a little boy now! When Mr. Wonderful was talking to you last night C kept talking about baby N. So cute!!! We miss you guys!