Mom and Baby N. We are so grateful to have Baby N in our family. E and H are so happy that he is here. They are always wanting to hold him, and think it is so funny when he gets the hiccups or sneezes.
My sister, JoDee, came for a week with her two girls to visit and help out. We all had a great time. E and H had fun playing with their cousins, and it was so nice to have JoDee there to help, along with my parents, grandma, and brother, Don. It was especially nice when we all got sick with a 24 hour bug. It first started with E and H. Then the next day Jared got sick, so I took the kids to my parents where I had the help of everyone there, while Jared stayed home. The next day I was sick, and so was my dad, Don, and JoDee's girls. Jared had to work, so he took the kids over to my parents and JoDee and my Mom watched them while I stayed home with Baby N. Then the next day I was able to help JoDee with her girls while she was sick. All in all, Baby N was the only one who did not get sick, thankfully. We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family, both immediate and extended.




















6 comments:
Congratulations!!! What beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing them, enjoy the new little bundle of joy!
Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant! What a cute little boy!
What a handsome littl guy! I can't wait to meet him!
I've been waiting here at my computer for you to post pictures of Baby N =). What a cutie!! Sorry to hear everyone was sick last week. That's no fun. Will you bring him out here so I can take pictures of him?? (I'm kidding)
You can take his 3 month pics at the reunion if you want =).
Congrats!! He's adorable! You look great and that really stinks that all of you came down with that 24hr flu. Hope everyones feeling better!
Post a Comment