Here he is getting water for grandma to pour on her potted flowers. (I just love the boots. He insisted on wearing them today.)Friday, March 20, 2009
Waterboy
The weather has been so nice lately. It seems like it has been in the 60s or 70s all week. Today, while visiting Grandma Sherwood, E got a chance to help out in the garden.
Here he is getting water for grandma to pour on her potted flowers. (I just love the boots. He insisted on wearing them today.)
Here he is getting water for grandma to pour on her potted flowers. (I just love the boots. He insisted on wearing them today.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
wow, going from snow and cold in your last post to a boy in shorts and water!!! that's my kind of weather change!
just ignore the fact that there is a 2 month time lapse.
Love the boots!
What a cutie in those boots being a big boy and helping out in the yard. Also, I agree bad things do happen when you don't water the driveway.. its a necessity! Miss you guys!
Those are the cutest pictures of Evan in his boots. I don't know what it is about boys, boots, and water. They just go together!
Post a Comment