E started school 2 weeks ago. Here are the pics of his first day. Being the frazzled mom that I was, I forgot to check the pictures when I took them to make sure they were good, so this is what I got.
On the front porch
Waiting for the bus
Getting ready to board the bus
Getting on the bus
Later, getting off the bus after school.
He had a great time, and he said that he wasn't shy or scared while he was in class, which he had been worried about before he went. I didn't do quite so well. After he left on the bus, I went home and cried. It was hard to send him off all on his own for the first time, wondering if I had done enough to prepare him for the big world. That night in his prayer he thanked Heavenly Father and Jesus for being with him at school. Jared had given him a fathers blessing the night before, and it was really special to see E recognize that he wasn't alone, and it eased my worries, too.
The next day, H started preschool. We are doing a co-op with several other families in our church, so I'll be teaching it in a few weeks. I was better prepared to take pictures this time, so I have a decent one of her on the front porch.
Here she is talking to Daddy about her first day of preschool.
"Mom, back off. I'm on the phone"
They grow up too quickly.







3 comments:
why is it that girls seem to grow up so much faster than boys? I never check my photos so we rarely have good ones :) Your look tons better than ours
great pics!
Cute!
Post a Comment