Back in February I picked up a new hobby. I was wanting to make some fun Valentines Day cookies, and stumbled accross a tutorial online for decorating cookies with royal icing. Here are some pics of cookies that I've done since.
Valentines cookies
Easter cookies
I did these for the Relief Society birthday dinner in March.
Purdue's mascot is a train, so I did these for a party that we had.







5 comments:
Those cookies are gorgeous! You are a woman of many talents!
holy moly!! those are BEAUTIFUL cookies! They must have taken you SO LONG! I'd love to learn how to do that!
Those are truly amazing! I could send you pictures of the St. patrick's day cookies you made for us, if you like. When are you going to post the recipe to the food blog?
Maryle
your cookies look amazing...if you could send me the recipe (& how to do like you do). Your kids are so cute!
Beautiful!! I think you should teach us all how to do this at the famly reunion!!! =)
Post a Comment