Wednesday, March 23, 2011

House Pictures

This post is for all those who have expressed an interest in seeing pictures of the home that we have under contract to buy. Here's hoping all goes well with getting the financing.

 Front of the house

 Back of the house

Family Room

 Living Room (from entryway)

Dining Room (from Family Room, Kitchen is on the right)

 View to front door from kitchen

 View from front door

 Master Bedroom w/fireplace

 Master Bath

Main Bath

 View of Family Room from upstairs

 View of Kitchen from Family Room

 Kitchen

Close up of tile 

Kitchen

Details of the events that made this all possible coming soon!!!

10 comments:

orangemily said...

The house is gorgeous!
Can't wait to come visit!

Jared & Tracee said...

that house looks amazing! Hope it all goes through!!!

Tami said...

That is a beautiful house! Hope everything goes well!!

Rach said...

That house looks awesome!! We'll keep our fingers crossed that all goes well.

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

I am drooling over it, especially your kitchen... So lovely! I couldn't be happier for you guys!

Grace MacKenzie CLARK said...

You don't have nearly enough children to fill a house that size... Making plans?

Don said...

Whoops, MY computer was signed in as Grace when I posted that comment...

That was really me... sorry.

Maryle said...

Haha, I was just begining to wonder who this Grace was, and how come she was asking such personal questions! Nothing yet, but come june we will be employed and insured, so it won't be much longer after that :)

Kerri said...

WOW! we love it and would love it ourselves! Must say, the double sinks in the bathrooms are WONDEROUS!!! It's beautiful! Can't wait to see how you decorate!

Elly Fryer said...

Love it! What a gorgeous kitchen:) I'm so happy for you guys!