So here is the garden I just planted. Not bad, for my first attempt. A little sparce. It needs about 20 more tulips and hyaciths, and some daffodils, but funds are low. Maybe next spring.
I am excited for the summer, cause that is when the rest of what I planted will bloom. Hopefully that will look a little more full. There are 40 bulbs, 3 iris plants, and 4 peony plants, as well as the 7 plants that were already there, that grow pretty purple flowers. You can see them sprouting behind the pansies. I have no idea what they are. We'll see how it turns out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Good for you Maryle! I love it!
Hi Maryle! I saw your blog on corkboard, and I love it! Your garden is inspirational compared to what we have!
Our blog is themoralifamily.blogspot.com- stop by anytime!
way to go! spring life is so happy!
Good work! BTW, your mystery plants look like Hostas to me--the #1 shade plant of America! :)
Hey Maryle, this is your old-old neighbor from Springville Tracee McSweeney. I had been thinking about you guys, and tried to find you. But funny how I couldn't find you in Utah. Indiana, crazy!! Your kids (the 2 I've met)are SO old! Congrats on N too!!
I was glad that I found your blog! If you would like we have a blog too. It is aussiemcsweeney@blogspot.com
Post a Comment