And even though it was a Cars themed party, half of his presents were Thomas the Tank Engine toys, because he loves trains too. Although I don't think he understood the concept of it being his birthday, he really enjoyed the fun.Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Birthday
We just celebrated E's 2nd birthday a few days ago, on the 10th. Jared's parents and sisters Jessica, Kayleen, and Heather came, and Heather's two girls. Maryle's parents were there too. It was a lot of fun. E loves the movie Cars, so we had a cars themed birthday party.
And even though it was a Cars themed party, half of his presents were Thomas the Tank Engine toys, because he loves trains too. Although I don't think he understood the concept of it being his birthday, he really enjoyed the fun.
And even though it was a Cars themed party, half of his presents were Thomas the Tank Engine toys, because he loves trains too. Although I don't think he understood the concept of it being his birthday, he really enjoyed the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Hi Maryle!
I was excited to find your blog today! It has been a really long time, I loved seeing pictures of your cute kids. I hope you are doing well! Sometimes I wish we were kids again playing at Lake Powell...
Love ya!
Emily
Hey Jensons! It is great to see that you finally got into the blogging world. It will be a great way to keep track of you guys. Hope life is goign well, looks like it was a fun car party. Can't go wrong there.
Later
Hey I'm so glad I got your link!! its nice to see where your at and what you are up to. Hope things are going great.
Post a Comment